Bangkok Thailand Video
Scenic Routes: Best Views and Photo Spots in Bangkok Thailand
Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand, is known for its vibrant culture, bustling streets, and stunning architecture. Beyond the bustling cityscape, Bangkok also offers breathtaking scenic routes that provide the perfect backdrop for photography enthusiasts. From stunning skyline views to picturesque canals, Bangkok has something for everyone. In this article, we will explore the best scenic routes and photo spots in Bangkok, allowing you to capture the beauty of this captivating city.
Chao Phraya River
The Chao Phraya River is the heart and soul of Bangkok, flowing through the city and offering stunning views of iconic landmarks. A boat ride along the river is a must-do when exploring Bangkok. The river is dotted with temples, historic sites, and modern skyscrapers, making it a photographer’s paradise. Key highlights along the river include Wat Arun, Wat Phra Kaew, and the Grand Palace. Don’t miss the opportunity to capture the sunset over the river, as it creates a magical atmosphere.
- Wat Arun: Also known as the Temple of Dawn, Wat Arun is one of Bangkok’s most recognizable landmarks. Its distinctive spires and intricate details make it a popular spot for photographers.
- Wat Phra Kaew: Located within the grounds of the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew is home to the Emerald Buddha, one of the most sacred Buddhist images in Thailand. The temple’s intricate architecture and vibrant colors provide a stunning backdrop for photography.
- The Grand Palace: The Grand Palace is a must-visit attraction in Bangkok, and its opulent buildings and elaborate design make it a photographer’s dream. Explore the palace grounds and capture the beauty of its intricate details.
Keywords: Chao Phraya River, boat ride, Wat Arun, Wat Phra Kaew, Grand Palace, sunset
Lumphini Park is a peaceful oasis in the heart of Bangkok, offering a serene escape from the bustling city. The park’s lush greenery, tranquil lake, and diverse wildlife provide ample opportunities for photography. Whether you’re capturing the reflections in the lake or photographing the vibrant flowers, Lumphini Park offers a variety of photo spots.
- Lake: The park’s central lake is a popular spot for photography. Rent a paddleboat and capture the reflections of the surrounding trees and buildings in the calm waters.
- Flora and Fauna: Lumphini Park is home to a wide variety of plants and trees, making it a great location for nature photography. Look out for the colorful flowers and unique species of birds that inhabit the park.
- Sunset: As the day comes to an end, the park is bathed in golden light, creating a picturesque setting for capturing the sunset. Find a peaceful spot and watch as the sky transforms into a beautiful palette of colors.
Keywords: Lumphini Park, lake, paddleboat, flora, fauna, sunset
Wat Saket (Golden Mount)
Wat Saket, also known as the Golden Mount, is a Buddhist temple located atop a man-made hill in Bangkok. Climbing the 318 steps to the top of the Golden Mount offers panoramic views of the city and is a popular spot for photography enthusiasts.
- City Views: Once you reach the top of the Golden Mount, you’ll be rewarded with stunning views of Bangkok’s skyline. Capture the sprawling cityscape and the blend of modern and traditional architecture.
- Bell Chimes: As you make your way up the hill, you’ll come across rows of bells. Give them a gentle tap and capture the moment as the sound resonates through the air.
- Sunset: The Golden Mount is a great spot to capture the sunset in Bangkok. Watch as the sun sets over the city, casting a warm glow on the surrounding buildings.
Keywords: Wat Saket, Golden Mount, city views, skyline, bell chimes, sunset
Khlong Saen Saeb
Khlong Saen Saeb is a historic canal that runs through Bangkok, offering a unique perspective of the city. Taking a boat ride along the canal allows you to capture the local way of life and experience Bangkok from a different angle.
- Local Scenes: As you cruise along Khlong Saen Saeb, you’ll pass by traditional houses, bustling markets, and local vendors. Capture the vibrant scenes of everyday life along the canal.
- Reflections: The calm waters of the canal create perfect reflections of the surrounding buildings and boats. Experiment with different angles and capture the mesmerizing reflections.
- Architecture: The canal is lined with architectural gems, including temples and historic buildings. Use the boat ride as an opportunity to capture the intricate details and unique designs.
Keywords: Khlong Saen Saeb, canal, local scenes, reflections, architecture
Wat Benchamabophit (Marble Temple)
Wat Benchamabophit, also known as the Marble Temple, is one of Bangkok’s most beautiful temples. Its elegant design and intricate marble carvings make it a popular spot for photography.
- Marble Architecture: The temple’s exterior is made entirely of white Italian marble, giving it a unique and stunning appearance. Capture the intricate carvings and the play of light on the marble surface.
- Reflections: The temple is surrounded by a tranquil moat, creating beautiful reflections of the building. Capture the temple’s reflection in the calm waters for a mesmerizing shot.
- Gardens: Wat Benchamabophit is surrounded by well-manicured gardens, providing a serene setting for photography. Explore the gardens and capture the colorful flowers and lush greenery.
Keywords: Wat Benchamabophit, Marble Temple, marble architecture, reflections, gardens
Benjakitti Park is a sprawling green space located in the heart of Bangkok’s business district. The park’s picturesque lake, cycling paths, and lush gardens make it a popular spot for outdoor activities and photography.
- Lake Views: The park’s central lake offers stunning views, especially during sunrise and sunset. Capture the vibrant colors reflected in the water and the surrounding skyline.
- Cycling Paths: Rent a bicycle and explore the park’s cycling paths, which are surrounded by trees and greenery. Capture the sense of freedom and adventure as you cycle through the park.
- Flower Gardens: Benjakitti Park is home to a variety of flower gardens, including a colorful orchid garden. Explore the gardens and capture the beauty of the blooming flowers.
Keywords: Benjakitti Park, lake views, cycling paths, flower gardens, sunrise, sunset
Bangkok is famous for its rooftop bars, which offer stunning views of the city skyline. These rooftop locations provide excellent photo opportunities, especially during sunset or at night when the city lights up.
- Vertigo and Moon Bar: Located on the 61st floor of the Banyan Tree Bangkok, Vertigo and Moon Bar offers panoramic views of the city. Capture the breathtaking skyline and enjoy a drink in this iconic rooftop bar.
- Octave Rooftop Lounge & Bar: Situated on the 45th floor of the Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, Octave Rooftop Lounge & Bar provides a 360-degree view of the city. Capture the city lights and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere.
- CRU Champagne Bar: Located on the 59th floor of the Centara Grand at CentralWorld, CRU Champagne Bar offers stunning views of Bangkok’s skyline. Capture the twinkling lights of the city while sipping on a glass of champagne.
Keywords: rooftop bars, Vertigo and Moon Bar, Octave Rooftop Lounge & Bar, CRU Champagne Bar, skyline, city lights
Bang Krachao, also known as the “Green Lung of Bangkok,” is a hidden gem located across the Chao Phraya River. This lush oasis offers a peaceful escape from the city and is a great spot for nature photography.
- Bike Tour: Explore Bang Krachao by renting a bicycle and cycling through its scenic trails. Capture the beauty of the mangrove forests, coconut plantations, and picturesque temples.
- Sri Nakhon Khuean Khan Park and Botanical Garden: This park is home to a variety of plants and wildlife, making it a great location for photography. Capture the vibrant flowers, tranquil ponds, and unique bird species.
- Baan Sinlapin (Artist’s House): Visit Baan Sinlapin, an art gallery and café housed in a traditional Thai wooden house. Capture the traditional architecture and the artistic atmosphere of this hidden gem.
Keywords: Bang Krachao, Green Lung of Bangkok, bike tour, Sri Nakhon Khuean Khan Park and Botanical Garden, Baan Sinlapin
Bangkok offers a plethora of scenic routes and photo spots that showcase the city’s beauty and charm. From the iconic Chao Phraya River to the tranquil parks and hidden gems, there is no shortage of stunning locations to capture the essence of Bangkok. Whether you’re a professional photographer or simply enjoy taking snapshots, exploring these scenic routes will provide you with unforgettable memories and breathtaking photographs.
– cityloco.net: All images used in this article were sourced from cityloco.net.